Minimum financing amount of RM10,000.
No charges for early settlement
- Unlike other Islamic trade financing, IVF-i is expanded to both local/foreign purchases and sales, or domestic or local operating expenses payables in relation to the customer’s business operations.
- Easy application.
- Minimum financing amount of RM10,000.
- No early settlement charges.
- Greater scope of financing that includes local operational expenses and services payables.
- IVF-i is based on a Shariah principle of Murabahah via Tawaaruq.
- IVF-i is for the financing of Shariah-compliant trade transactions either local or foreign purchases, or local and foreign sales, or domestic operating expenses and services payables.
- Minimum period of financing is 14 days and the maximum period is 120 days or must not exceed the approved financing tenure by the bank, subject to a maximum period of 365 days.
Edit here to enter details for document download
Edit here to enter details for productdetail page promotion