Personal Financing-i | HLB Connect | 01 April 2023-30 June 2023
Enjoy exclusive flat rates when you apply via the Bank’s website
Features & Benefits
Profit Rate for Online Application
Our rate is based on a flat rate basis
Application Channel: Online (Bank’s Website)
|Verified Monthly Income||Flat Profit Rate||Facility Tenure|
|RM2,000 - RM7,999||7.50% p.a.*||2 to 5 years|
|RM8,000 and above||5.50% p.a.*|
Note: The effective profit rates vary as follows for financing-i tenure from 2 to 5 years:
(i) Flat profit rate 5.50% p.a.: Effective profit rates vary from 10.01% p.a. to 10.23% p.a.
(ii) Flat profit rate 7.50% p.a.: Effective profit rates vary from 13.32% p.a. to 13.80% p.a.
(iii) 0.50% of the facility amount will be deducted upon disbursement for stamp duty payable.
Illustration of Instalments
Assuming your verified monthly income is RM8,000 (applicable profit rate of 5.00% p.a) with a total approved facility amount of RM100,000 with 5 years financing tenure:
*Monthly instalment amount will be rounded up to the nearest RM5.
Any adjustment due to rounding will be reflected towards the end of the facility tenure.
Rebate for Early Settlement
- Malaysian citizens aged between 21 to 60 years old
- Minimum annual income of RM24,000
- Minimum financing amount is RM5,000
- Maximum financing amount for Personal Financing-i is RM150,000
- Exclusively for online applications only (Bank’s website)
Documents Required For Online Application
You will be prompted to upload the following 5 documents for your online application. Prepare these documents before you start your online application.
Accepted formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf or .png
Max file size: 5MB per document
For Salaried Applicants (Fixed or Variable Income)
1. NRIC front
2. NRIC back
3. Latest EPF statement showing 12 months contribution OR latest 2 years Form BE with proof of tax receipt/latest 2 years LHDN summary sheet for E-Filing submission OR
4. Latest 3 months’ salary slips OR 6 months’ commission slips with salary or commission crediting.
5. Optional documents (e.g., rental income, proof of bonuses paid, cash investments - FD or Mutual Funds, etc.)
For Malaysians working in Singapore (SG)
1. Latest CPF statement (Malaysians working in SG) showing 12 months contribution OR latest 2 years NOA Form
2. Proof of salary crediting for 3 months
3. Copy of SG work permit/pass/PR
For Self Employed Applicants
1. NRIC front
2. NRIC back
3. Business Registration Document
4. Latest 1 year Form B with tax receipt OR latest 6 months company bank statements OR latest 2 years EPF statement (Sdn Bhd only)
5. Optional documents (e.g., latest 6 months’ salary slips/6 months commission slips with crediting proof, rental income, etc.)