Hong Leong Junior Debit Card
It is a prepaid card issued to the Parent or Legal Guardian for the child to help them to manage their finances. The Junior Debit Card is just like an ATM card for your child to withdraw cash, reload their prepaid mobile phone credits and make purchases at any VISA or MEPs merchant worldwide.
Also enjoy the convenience and flexibility to reload cash into the Junior Debit Card at any time visa Hong Leong Online, our branches nationwide or sign up for a standing instruction. So, it's just like giving pocket money to your child every month!
- No RM50 Government Service Tax (GST)
Peace Of Mind
- Junior Debit Card will not be charged RM50 GST.
- Safer than carrying cash.
- Withdraw cash locally and overseas from over 1 million ATM machines that display the logo MEPS, VISA or PLUS.
- Top up credit for mobile phone services via Hong Leong ATM machines (Valid for 012, 013, 016, 107 and 019).
- Restricted ATM facility for security purposes and fund transfer is prohibited.
- Widely accepted and can be used to shop at over 29 million VISA, MEPS and BANKCARD merchants worldwide.
Better Financial Control
- Auto reload for free from the Junior Savings Account-i in multiples of RM50 up to a maximum of RM500 per month when the balance in Junior Debit Card falls below RM20.
- View your child's Junior Debit Card transactions online for FREE.
- Set your child's "Withdrawal Limit", "Retail Purchase Limit", "Online Purchase Limit" and "Auto-Reload Limit"† based on your comfort level via Hong Leong Online or visit any of our branches.