Hong Leong Debit Card
The Hong Leong Debit Card is a payment and ATM card that is linked directly to your Hong Leong Current or Savings Account-i. You can immediately access your funds electronically when you make purchases and withdraw cash at ATMs.
- Redeem More Than 100 Daily Items
- Earn Reward Points when you pay for purchases with your Hong Leong Debit Card. For every RM1, you will earn 1 Reward Point.
- Use the Reward Points to redeem your choice of daily items. There are more than 100 items up for grabs!
- Reward Points earned can be checked for free when you sign up for the Hong Leong Online service. Alternatively, you can also call our Call Centre at 03-76268899.
- In the event your card is lost or stolen, and if any unauthorised transactions* have been made on your card, your losses will be limited to RM150.
- Our Customer Service is available 24 hours to assist you in blocking your Debit Card in order to prevent any misuse in case of lost or stolen card.
300 Extra Reward Points when you Sign Up for Auto-Debit or Standing Instruction Facility
* Provided you have exercised diligent care in safeguarding the Card and promptly reported its loss to the Bank, (for card loss in Malaysia ) or the VISA Travel Service Centre or its nearest affiliates (for card loss overseas). Notification has to be made to the Bank via telephone, telegram, facsimile or e-mail, and confirmation of the same have to be made in writing, accompanied by a police report. Unauthorized transactions stated above shall mean transactions of retail purchases and not ATM transactions. ATM transactions will encompass both withdrawals and interbank money transaction performed with the Debit Card.
- When you auto-debit your utility and telco bills, or perform a standing instruction for loan and mortgage payments via your Hong Leong Debit Card, you will receive a bonus of 300 Reward Points*.
- Use the Reward Points to redeem the daily items from the Rewards catalogue.
ATM Cash Withdrawal
* 300 Bonus Reward Points awarded only for the first auto-debit/standing instruction on your Debit Card or account.
- Whether in Malaysia or overseas, enjoy the convenience of withdrawing cash from over 1 million ATMs that display the VISA or PLUS logo.
- You can also withdraw cash from any Hong Leong Islamic Bank/Hong Leong Bank ATM or MEPS ATM locally.
- For easy access to your money, you can link multiple accounts to your Hong Leong Debit Card
- Payment Convenience
- The Hong Leong Debit Card is accepted at over 29 million VISA and MEPS merchants worldwide.
- You can also use your Debit Card to make online/Internet purchases, from the convenience of your home or anywhere else.
- Greater Control Over Finances
- The Hong Leong Debit Card allows you to manage your expenses. By having your transactions drawn directly from your Hong Leong Current or Savings Account-i, the Debit Card compels you to spend within your means.
- Monthly itemised billing can be accessed online for free. You can also set your own Daily Retail Purchase Limit, Withdrawal Limit and Online Purchase Limit according to your comfort level and account balance . (up to a maximum of RM5,000)
- The Debit Card limit can be set via Hong Leong Online, Phone Banking or by visiting any of our branches.
- Easy and Instant Approval
- No submission of income documents required.
- Just sign up at any of the 185 Hong Leong Bank branches nationwide and collect your card instantly.
- Applicable for anyone aged 18 years and above with a Hong Leong Current or Savings Account-i.
- Cashless Convenience
- Your Hong Leong Debit Card is a fast and easy way to pay for your purchases; and it reduces the risk of carrying cash.
- You can also pay bills, transfer money and make purchases wherever VISA or MEPS is accepted.